Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sweet Melissa

Because I moved around a lot in my early years I didn't make a lot of lasting friendships plus I am really bad keeping in contact with people. I do have a few friends that have been with me through the years. The one that has remained the most important and influential friend is Melissa. Mel and I have only know each other roughly 4 years but we have been through a lot together. We met at Food-4-Less in Topeka where we both worked in the deli. Funny thing is that she did't like me at first but like a fungus, I grew on her. After breaking up with our ex's around the same time we became roomies. Even though we were only room mates for 6 months until I moved here, we bonded a friendship that we remain for along time. I miss her greatly. Nobody knows me like she does and I am gratefully she came into my life. She will always be the Grace to my Will.

No comments: