Monday, July 06, 2009

Madonna Monday

On Saturday Madonna started the second leg of her Sticky and Sweet Tour at London's O2 Arena. This is the same venue that Michael Jackson was to have his come back concerts had he not passed. The buzz was that Madonna was planning this awesome tribute to M.J. and I was really excited to see what she was going to do. After watching the video I have to admit I was a bit let down. I would think that Madonna would have put forth a bit more effort. I mean don't get me wrong. I love Madonna more than my luggage but I was hoping for something more. Take for instance her inclusion of the chorus of " Bille Jean' in "Like A Virgin" during her 1985 Virgin Tour. That was awesome. The London tribute just seemed half hearted. Rarely does Madge disappoints me, I guess this was just one of those times.

No comments: