Friday, July 24, 2009

My New Best Friend

Frustration and I have become great friends these past few months. We have become quite intimate. He is there everyday when I wake up and stays with me until I go to sleep. He is a loyal friend. There is just one thing about him..I wish he would go the hell away!!!!!
As you can probably tell things are not going well for me right now. The job search has only yielded 3 interviews in which none have panned out. I have sent dozens of copies of my resume out, applied to several job openings on line and yet nothing. Now I keep getting bombarded with calls an emails about my car payment which I am 3 payments behind. I just don't know what to do. All I keeping thinking is that at least I am free and have a place to stay and food to eat. Others in my position probably don't have the people that care for them like. So I just trudge forward and hope everyday that something will come through. Until then I just keep on trying.

No comments: