Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Tribe Has Spoken

Tonight is the finale of " Survivor; Heroes Vs. Villians" I must admit that this has been one of the best season of the show in while. Unfortunately most of my favorites are long gone. Stephenie, Sugar, Rupert, and Amanda did not outplay, outlive or outlast. My prediction for the final 3 are Sandra, Russell, and Parvarti with Sandra becoming the first person to win Survivor twice. Even though Russell to me is the best player this game has had in a long time, I believe that his bully tactics will not sit well with members of the jury. We shall see!
On the home front we spent yesterday afternoon at Lincoln park zoo. It was fun. This is the second time I had been there but the first time I actually saw the animals. the first time I went it was winter and we went to see the holiday lights. The cool thing about Lincoln Park Zoo is that it is free and we are all about the free activities in the city.
On the job front I am still on the search. I have become very frustrated in the lack of responses to applications I have put in. Right now I am waiting on approval for a waiver from the state of Il. to work in the healthcare field. If you have read this blog you know that I ran into some legal trouble last year and got a record. So to work in the State of Il in the health care field they have to give a waiver allowing you to work in the field with a criminal record. My application has been submitted and right now I am waiting for a committe to meet to either approve or deny my request. I hope that I hear something by the end of the week. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: