Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Life On Hiatus


So about 10 years ago I was a bad boy when I lived in Savannah and I broke the law. My punishment was 3 years probation , to pay restitution and do 120 hours community service. I did report every month to my probation officer and never got in trouble. What I did not do was finish paying the restitution. So after my last visit with the officer I honestly never heard from them again so I went on with my life. Flash forward to March 19th of this year. My car breaks down and while waiting for the BF to come give me a ride to work , a Scottsdale police officer stops me and asks if I need help . I tell him I am just waiting for somebo0dy to come pick me up because my car broke down. He was very nice but requested to see my DL. Well after he ran it i was told I had a warrant out in Georgia and they wanted to extradite me back so I was arrested. Long story short. I was not extradited but I did spend 32 days in county jail and I have to go to Georgia on June 29th for a court date. Because of all of this my life has completely went to hell. I lost my job and my apartment and almost my car. I am now staying with the Bf and his roomie while I try to pick up the pieces again. It is very difficult to be 37 and have to start over again. I thank God that I have a BF and friends that care for me and did what they could to help. Hopefully things will go well on my court date and I can rebuild again.

No comments: