Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kiss My Furry Cheeks


Today is my last day at my apartment. i have been here two years and that is about 18 months too long. My time spent here has not been exactly a happy one. I have had problems since day one basically. The air conditioning never worked properly, I have had terrible neighbors every time and the management here sucks. They never cared about their tennants. So now I am moving to a much better complex. I will have excellent air ( I know this cause the bf lives in the same complex), my own balconly and a washer and dryer. I am so excited.The U haul is parked outside just waniting to be used. 13 more hours and it will be.
Also for a house warming present the bf got me a kitty. We adopted her from an organization here called HALO. Her name is Jaz and she is adorable. Very frisky. i will post pics of here when i get settled from the move. Wish me luck!

No comments: